a list of things i probably shouldn’t tell you
1. when you told me your interests i spent hours doing research for some things.i wanted to become everything you love
2. the first time i touched you, your body burned just like a cigarette and i treated you like a bad habit i told everyone I’d give it up but i could never stay away for long
3. i always need something to do with my hands
4. when you told me it was over i put my heart out and i wished you positive vibes even though i wanted you to fail
5. i tried to destroy everything that reminded me of you then i tried to destroy myself
6. i watch you grow while holding a gun to my head
7. the hole my chest grew bigger so i tried to fill it with drugs, short-lived romances, and sad songs
8. i wish i hadn’t given my heart to someone who didn’t care much for it — i pushed love. i tried to get it back but there were chains on your fences and large dogs barking outside
9. i can no longer write great songs i can no longer write and i think you took that too
10. i still blame myself for everything but i knew deep somewhere it was your fault for everything as and i know you hate me for it
11. i still had those nightmares and i woke up about to call you only to be comforted by your ghost and of us that was killed along time ago
12. 3 months. it’s been 3 months and i’m still writing about you.
13: I still think of you everyday and how I could of changed things and how blockheaded I was and how I wished I had more time
14: I dream every night for one more chance but then I wake up to a numb nightmare of reality
15: when I still see you in the halls my heart drops pounding I forget how to function and I begin to breakdown crying because I miss you so
16: I just want to kiss you one last time.
17: I want to show you how much I grown and how much of a better human being I am now.
18:I would give up everything just to have you back
19: till this day if anything bad happened to you I would drop everything and try to help